Weekend Retreat - February 06-08, 2015
Join Nadia Rihani this summer for a weekend of yoga, relaxing by the pool, swimming in the river and eating delicious locally sourced food.
Held at Yanada, 90 minutes from Sydney's CBD, this retreat will be a fun and relaxing escape from daily life at home.
Daily yoga practices will keep you active and challenged, the locally sourced food (mostly grown on site) will keep you nourished and with grounds that offer a pool, amazing walks (it is on the national park) and riverfront access there are enough escapes to keep you occupied whilst chilling out.
The comfortable accommodation is in shared rooms (not dorms), each bed is fitted with plush sheets and pillows, catering to your homely luxuries.
You are responsible for getting to the retreat however a car pool will be arranged for those who do not have access to a car. From Sydney CBD the retreat is 90 minutes by car or by public transport.
This retreat will include:
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- 2 X Yoga Classes (Suitable for Mixed Levels)
- 1 X Yoga Workshop
- 1 X Restorative Yoga Class
- Daily Meditation
- All Meals
- Plus a couple of surprises!
- $530 Paid in full before 31 December 2014
- $590 Bookings completed after 31 December 2014
- Please note that non refundable $200 deposit is required to hold your place.